From the lush green meadows to the turquoise blue ocean, Thailand is one of the most beautiful places on the planet. And Krabi, grabbing a lot of attention as of late, is one of the most beautiful places in the country. You can easily visit Krabi on your Thailand tour with family. You can take a quick route from Hat Yai to Krabi and enjoy its breathtaking beauty and also let the kids have loads of fun!
Here are the 7 best things you can do on your family vacation to Krabi.
1. Visit Ao Nang Beach – One of the best beaches to visit in Krabi is Ao Nang Beach. A lot of sundecks are lined up on the beach for the tourists to relax. The turquoise water of the ocean and the beauty of the beach helps you to relax you
2. Visit James Bond Island – James Bond Island is one of the most famous islands of Krabi and has received its name after the shoot of the Bond movie. This beach is under the protection of the national park. Therefore the boats are not allowed to go near it. However, you can see the beauty of this place either from your boat or from the small beach, which is located on the Koh Ping Ghan.
3. Krabi Fun park – This is one of the best places you can visit with your family. There are numerous activities in Krabi which your family will enjoy. The zip-lining, Harry Potter broomstick, bicycle ride in the air are some of the daring rides, and people enjoy a lot. A day spent in the park is worth experiencing.
4. Rock Climb in Railey – Tourists can enjoy themselves in Railey. It is one of the best places for rock climbing in the world. A lot of rock- Climbing schools have opened in this area. You can even learn rock climbing from these schools from some of the best professionals and enjoy yourselves.
5. Rent a boat and enjoy a day in the sea – You can rent a boat in Krabi and enjoy your day in the turquoise sea. The beauty of the sea, as well as the surrounding, will mesmerize you. You can also hire a guide as there are almost 200 islands in the coastline of Krabi.
6. Khao Khanab Nam Mountains- This is one of the picturesque areas of Krabi. The beauty of this area is worth watching. The mountains are situated on both sides of the river. You can even climb the hills and take pictures from the top of the hill.
7. Shop at the night market of Krabi – The Krabi town offers the best night market to you. A lot of beautiful local things are sold in this market. There are a large number of food stalls, and you will be able to get authentic Thai food in these stalls. The tourists love to enjoy themselves in this market.
Tourists take back a lot of amazing memories from this place. Krabi is one of the most famous tourist destinations in the world because of its rich beauty and natural elegance.